Real Estate Experience
* Personally Buying & Selling Southern California Real Estate Since 1979
* Owner / Builder Of 5 Custom Townhouses In Hermosa Beach In The 1980's
* Investment Property Owner Since 1979
* Hall Of Fame Member
* Multiple Winner Of Presidents, Executive, 100% & Platinum Club Awards
* His Advice Is Based On First Hand Experience
* Annual Sales Volume Exceeded $13 Million
* Total Sales Volume - Over $50 Million
* Local Expertise - Moved To The South Bay In 1977
* 30 Years Experience Negotiating Real Estate Contracts, Handling Repair/Loan Issues
* B.S. Degree - Business: Management
* A.A. Degree - Business: Marketing
* Numerous Real Estate Seminars & Continuing Education
* National Association Of Realtors®
* California Association Of Realtors®
* South Bay Association Of Realtors®
* Father Of Two - Danica (24 years old - Bachelors Degree - UC Irvine; Currently 2nd Year Of Law School); Dylan (22 - Bachelors Degree - UC San Diego - Mechanical Engineering)
* Owner / CEO Of Successful Businesses In Multiple Industries
* Organized, Promoted & Emceed A Charity Fashion Show
* Sponsor Of Numerous Children's Sports Teams
* Contributes To Numerous Charities (See Charity Section)
* Hobbies Include Pilates, Bike Riding On The Strand, Softball, Coaching Youth Baseball & Softball, And Events That Include Participation With His Children
* Started A Business In The South Bay In 1986 - - Stayed In Operation For 23 Years Until The New Owner Retired
In today's real estate market, there is simply no substitute for a good Realtor®. Whether you're buying or selling homes or investment property, a Realtor® can be the difference between a smooth transaction and an unsuccessful one.
I am a dedicated and knowledgeable Realtor who can provide you with highly specialized information that will help you make the right decisions. It's the combination of this unique market knowledge and exceptional negotiating skills that enable me to get you the best price and terms possible for any home you plan to sell or buy.
As a real estate expert in Manhattan/Redondo/Hermosa Beach, Palos Verdes and the surrounding areas, I can provide you with helpful insights about the area, and can show you why beach living is truly something to be desired. With a professional yet friendly approach, I help clients feel comfortable about what can be a stressful decision.
Trust is hard to come by in today's fiercely competitive real estate market. I am here to provide you with the professionalism and integrity needed to ensure that you feel secure in what can be one of the biggest decisions of your life.
Please feel free to use this website as a resource for all your real estate needs, and if you have any additional questions, don't hesitate to contact me today!